viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Johnny Cash Johnny Cash edita el álbum The Soul of Truth Bootleg Vol IV










 

 

Artista:
Johnny Cash

Álbum:
The Soul of Truth Bootleg Vol IV

Año: 2012

Estilo: Country

Lista de Canciones:

01 – Wings in the Morning
02 – Gospel Boogie (A Wonderful Time Up There)
03 – Over the Next Hill (We’ll Be Home) – with Anita Carter
04 – He’s Alive – with June Carter Cash
05 – I’ve Got Jesus in My Soul
06 – When He Comes – with Rosanne Cash
07 – I Was There When It Happened – with Marshall Grant
08 – I’m a New Born Man
09 – Strange Things Happening Every Day
10 – Children Go Where I Send Thee
11 – I’m Just an Old Chunk of Coal
12 – Lay Me Down in Dixie – with Cindy Cash
13 – Don’t Take Everybody to be Your Friend
14 – You’ll Get Yours and I’ll Get Mine – with Rodney Crowell
15 – Oh Come, Angel Band
16 – The Train is Bound for Glory – with June Carter Cash
17 – I’m Gonna Try to Be That Way – with Jan Howard
18 – What on Earth Will You Do (for Heaven’s Sake)
19 – That’s Enough
20 – The Greatest Cowboy of Them All – with Jack Routh
21 – Didn’t It Rain
22 – He Touched Me – with Rodney Crowell
23 – Way Worn Traveler – with Helen Carter
24 – I’ll Have a New Life – with June Carter Cash
25 – Truth

CD2:
01 – Back in the Fold
02 – Look Unto the East
03 – I Was There When It Happened
04 – Sanctified
05 – Would You Recognize Jesus
06 – That’s Just Like Jesus
07 – What on Earth Will You Do (for Heaven’s Sake)
08 – Keep Me from Blowing Away
09 – Don’t Give Up on Me
10 – Over the Next Hill (We’ll Be Home)
11 – Far Banks of Jordan – duet with June Carter Cash
12 – Our Little Old Home Town
13 – Belshazzar
14 – My Children Will Walk in Truth
15 – The Old Rugged Cross – duet with Jessi Colter
16 – One of These Days I’m Gonna Sit Down and Talk to Paul
17 – God Ain’t No Stained Glass Window
18 – Half a Mile a Day
19 – Another Wide River to Cross
20 – You’re Drifting Away
21 – Believe in Him
22 – Over There
23 – Gospel Road
24 – What is Man
25 – Wildwood in the Pines
26 – Never Grow Old

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario